United Chemicals Pool Stain Treat 2 lbs
Pool Stain Treat has the strength to remove stains from any kind of swimming pool. Pool Stain Treat is a patented pool stain remover that has the strength to work on any type of stain on every kind of pool surface. Pool Stain Treat is a powerful chelator and sequestering agent, able to dissolve metals that have stained your pool to dissolve away back into the water. Pool Stain Treat works independent of pH and chlorine levels making it easy to use.
Simply add one bottle (2 lbs.) of Pool Stain Treat per 20,000 gallons to your pool in the affected area and watch the stains disappear. Pool Stain Treat continues to work for up to sixty days keeping metals water soluble and preventing future stains. Pool Stain Treat is the most trusted stain remover in the Pool Industry because of its ability to remove the toughest pool stains.
Typical Metals Found in Pools:
- Copper (green, blue, and gray stains)
- Silver (brown and gray stains)
- Manganese (pink, gray, and brown stains)
- Iron (brown stains)
- Copper (brown stains, typically found in fiberglass pools)
- Great for any pool surface
- Perfect for start-up stain prevention
- Safe & easy to use
- Baquacil and Softswim compatible
- Works up to 40-60 days on all surfaces
- 2 lbs. per 20,000 gallons
- If concentrated area of staining, place Pool Stain Treat in a sock or pantyhose to prevent the product from dispersing amongst the rest of the pool
- Product is acidic, so pH level may need to be readjusted
- Will mask your chlorine level, so do not shock pool if you see that your chlorine has disappeared
- All In-Ground Pools
- All Above-Ground Pools
Does the job
Posted by email@example.com on 12th Dec 2015
I have an inground pool with approximately 17,000 gallons of water. One of these sprinkled even ly over the surface at night, let it stand until the pump goes on the next day, and within 24 hours you see the difference. Works great!
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jul 2015
Works as advertised.
Posted by Frances on 12th Aug 2014
All of this companies product are super! I can't buy these products locally and try other products when I run out, which I always regret.I always come back to united chemical.
This is the best I've found.
Posted by LBG in Va. Bch. on 27th Apr 2012
I've had a 35k pool for 21 years and this stuff is the best. My local pool guy gets $22.50. Pool Supply Mall has the best price
even with S&H.