Pool Stain Treat is the most powerful stain remover on the market today. This product is a sequestrant and chelator, meaning it is a metal-holding stain remover and preventer. All water sources have some degree of metals in it, and if not properly treated, they may cause severe staining to your pool’s surface. Although it is unrealistic to remove all metals from your pool, Pool Stain Treat will reduce the amount of metals in your pool so that they do not leave harsh stains.
Typical Metals Found in Pools:
- Copper (green, blue, and gray stains)
- Silver (brown and gray stains)
- Manganese (pink, gray, and brown stains)
- Iron (brown stains)
- Copper (brown stains, typically found in fiberglass pools)
- Great for any pool surface
- Perfect for start-up stain prevention
- Safe & easy to use
- Baquacil and Softswim compatible
- Works up to 40-60 days on all surfaces
- 2 lbs. per 20,000 gallons
- If concentrated area of staining, place Pool Stain Treat in a sock or pantyhose to prevent the product from dispersing amongst the rest of the pool
- Product is acidic, so pH level may need to be readjusted
- Will mask your chlorine level, so do not shock pool if you see that your chlorine has disappeared
- All In-Ground Pools
- All Above-Ground Pools
Does the job
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 12th Dec 2015
I have an inground pool with approximately 17,000 gallons of water. One of these sprinkled even ly over the surface at night, let it stand until the pump goes on the next day, and within 24 hours you see the difference. Works great!
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jul 2015
Works as advertised.
Posted by Frances on 12th Aug 2014
All of this companies product are super! I can't buy these products locally and try other products when I run out, which I always regret.I always come back to united chemical.
This is the best I've found.
Posted by LBG in Va. Bch. on 27th Apr 2012
I've had a 35k pool for 21 years and this stuff is the best. My local pool guy gets $22.50. Pool Supply Mall has the best price
even with S&H.