Leisure Time Jet Clean 1 pt.
Often, if a spa or jetted tub has problems, the cause is out of sight. Jet Clean prevents such problems by keeping spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. By using Jet Clean, spa owners can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Clears inside plumbing
- Use before draining water
- Low foaming
- Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when spa is drained and refilled
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water
- Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa)
- Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour
- Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining
For Jetted Bath Tubs:
- 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining
- Turn jets ON for 15 minutes
- Drain and rinse tub with clean water
- Jet Clean should be applied each time a spa is drained and refilled so jets continue performing like new.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizing systems
- All In-Ground Spas and Hot Tubs
- All Freestanding or Portable Spas and Hot Tubs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed