Salt Scapes Test Strips ensure you have the proper salt and balancer levels in your pool. Having the correct levels will ensure the best swimmer comfort, equipment protection, and sanitizer efficiency. Saltwater pools need to have water balance levels tested at least twice per week just like traditional chlorine pools. Simply dip the test strip in the water and match to the chart on the bottle. This pack contains 10 strips to test your salt level and 25 strips to test ph, alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, and chlorine.
Balance Test Strips (Test Weekly)
- Obtain an 8 oz pool water sample. Dip strip into water and remove immediately.
- Hold test strip level for 15 seconds.
- Compare total hardness, total chlorine, free available chlorine, pH, total alkalinity and stabilizer pads to chart on the bottle.
Salt Level Test Strips (Test Monthly)
- Collect a sample of water in a small cup.
- Place the test strip into the sample and allow to soak until the yellow band at the top of the strip turns dark.
- Remove strip and determine where the top of the light color peak stops. UCompare to the table on the bottle to find the salt level.