BioGuard Arctic Blue Algae Protector 32 oz
Prevents and controls algae during the winter months when the pool is closed.
- Prevents and controls algae when pool is closed for winter
- Perform a complete water analysis and balance according to ALEX recommendations. If metals are present, treat with Pool Magnet Plus. Allow the pool to circulate at least 1 hour before adding other products.
- After pool is no longer in use, add Arctic Blue Winter Shock according to label directions. Allow pump to circulate for several hours or overnight.
- Add 32 oz. of Winter Algaecide per 15,000 gallons directly to the pool with the pump running. Add around he edges so that it is evenly distributed. Allow to circulate for a few hours.
- Clean pool water line, shut down filter, drain pump, and winterize as per manufacturer’s instructions. Cover with a solid cover if possible. Pools without a solid cover may need a second treatment later in the non-swimming season.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- All In-Ground Swimming Pools
- All Above-Ground Swimming Pools
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed