Pentair UltraTemp Heat and Cool Pump 125K/71K BTU - Black
Pentair UltraTemp Heat & Cool Pump - Black
An Eco-Friendly and Energy-Efficient Heating Option
- 125,000 BTU - Heating
- 71,000 BTU - Cooling
Heat pumps transfer the heat from outside air to your pool, providing the most energy efficient pool and spa heating available in regions where they are practical. Compared to other heaters, heat pumps can operate for up to 80% less. They're also clean and safe to operate. Talk to your pool professional to determine if a heat pump is appropriate in your region.
An Eco Select Brand Choice
UltraTemp Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters. The Pentair UltraTemp has been using EPA-recognized R410A refrigerant nearly a decade before federal mandated requirements.
With today’s record energy costs, there’s never been a better time to invest in a heat pump. Compared to gas, oil or electric heaters, UltraTemp High Performance Heat Pumps use just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat. In fact, just 20¢ worth of electricity produces $1.00 worth of heat generated by other methods. That means more comfortable water temperatures and longer swimming seasons for you and your family. Why should you choose an UltraTemp heat pump? That’s easy. It offers the longest list of standard features available.
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages - no more codes.
- Auto-Set (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI
- Rebate Value: $200.00
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Get Rebate Form (PDF)
Product Manuals and Documentation
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!