Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump 3 HP 230v
The IntelliFlo Variable Speed features 8 speeds with a programmable time clock for each speed and an LCD screen that displays actual wattage consumption and speed settings. It is the perfect solution for customers who want the savings and performance provided by dependable IntelliFlo technology with integrated time clock settings for code compliancy or installations without automation systems. This new IntelliFlo offers the same reliable performance and energy-savings that has made the IntelliFlo the best selling variable speed pump on the planet.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation - as low as 45 decibels - about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch and other digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Getting to know the IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
For all its technical sophistication, the IntelliFlo is as simple to program and operate as an automatic lawn sprinkling system; even simpler if you let the IntelliFlo program itself. For most installations, this is a "set it and forget it" proposition. But remember, this pump adjusts as your systems or conditions change. And yet, for all its refinements, this is one industrial-strength workhorse that's been engineered for extra-long, trouble-free life.
- In filter mode, The Pentair IntelliFlo automatically calculates the required flow rate and controls motor speed to maintain constant flow
- Vacuum mode is used to start cleaning...at the optimum flow...as the push of a button
- IntelliFlo will tell you when it's time to backwash your filter...then you just push a button
- Feature buttons allow for programming specific pump schedules for spas, waterfalls, and other water features
- Displays inform you of run time, mode, and current status
- Manual mode lets you override programs and run the pump using RPM or flow settings you select
- Arrow buttons to navigate through menus and change settings
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed