Encore A to Z Multi-Purpose Surface Cleaner
High-strength Cleaner & Degreaser!
A-to-Z is an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable multi-purpose cleaner that can be used on virtually any surface to remove decades of dirt, oil, grease, grime, and oxidation. A-to-Z is perhaps the most effective cleaner on the market. Nonetheless, it is safe to use and safe to use around plants and pets. This Data Sheet provides general information. It is highly recommended that the product is used in a test area before using on a larger area.
How it works
A-to-Z is a concentrated water-based formula that dissolves and lifts years of buildup. Depending on the challenge of your project, start by using A-to-Z at full strength in an inconspicuous area. Allow A-to-Z to dwell for 5-10 seconds and wipe away. If A-to-Z does not effectively remove the stain or grime, repeat application, allowing more dwell time. Some applications may require up to a 20 minute dwell time. If the stain or grime is easily removed in the initial 5-10 second test, consider diluting A-to-Z with water to extend the coverage of the product. For this reason, A-to-Z can be â€œdialed inâ€ to suit your specific application, creating the most cost-effective cleaner available. A to Z can be cut up to 20 times with water and used for window cleaning. A to Z does not contain bleach. Therefore, it may not remove some forms of black mold discoloration. Stubborn buildup may require agitation with a brush to loosen the buildup, allowing A-to-Z to penetrate to the substrate.
- prepares surfaces for painting by removing dirt and oxidation
- brightens existing painted surfaces by removing years of oxidation
- removes black streaks (tiger stripes) from aluminum gutters
- cleans Encore and other wood and concrete coatings
- removes gum from concrete surfaces
- cleans pool deck surfaces
- removes suntan oil discoloration/stains from pavers and pool deck surfaces
- cleans composite decking
- cleans wood decking
- cleans pool deck furniture
- all-purpose boat cleaner, vinyl, decking, aluminum siding, fiberglass, etc.
- removes oil & grease from restaurant floors
- removes black streaks from RVs, motor homes, trailers, etc.
- cleans automotive engines
- cleans flat membrane roof surfaces
- cleans years of dirt and grime from hardwood floors
- deep cleans auto leather
- plus hundreds of other possible uses
Examples of dwell time at full concentration
- Removing oxidation from vinyl siding: 5-10 seconds
- Removing black streaks from aluminum siding: 15 seconds
- Removing stubborn buildup from hardwood floors: 30-45 seconds
- Removing suntan oil stains from walking surfaces: 90 seconds
- Removing oil and grease from restaurant floor: 10-15 minutes
Note: Users can cut their material costs by 50% by diluting the cleaner by 2:1 and extending the dwell time. A-to-Z can also be applied through the downstream injection system of pressure washers. Coverage of uncut/undiluted gallon: 100 to 1,000 square feet per gallon depending on porosity of the substrate.
This product contains terpene, a mild organic solvent that cut oils and greases. Therefore, do not apply to asphalt shingle roofs or other petroleum-based surfaces, E.g., asphalt surfaces, as doing so may result in bleaching.
Used in heavy concentration, and left to dwell, the terpene in this product may harm or remove some finishes. Always test to insure proper concentration and dwell time before using to clean an area.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed