Pool Sentry Automatic Water Level Control for Pools
The Pool Sentry is used to maintain the water level of a pool, spa or pond automatically and unattended. When The Pool Sentry is removed from the box, it is easily assembled by snapping together two parts and threading in the valve assembly. This requires no tools. It comes with a heavy plastic, sealable bag that is filled with rocks or pea gravel and used as a weight to hold the unit on the deck. The bag is placed inside the cavity by removing the top cover. It is then attached to a garden hose and the water is turned on. The water stays on at all times when The Pool Sentry is in the pool. As the float drops, the water turns on. When the float reaches its highest point, the water shuts off. It works very similarly to the float valve in a toilet tank. The user can adjust the float any desired level (usually a point halfway on the tile line or skimmer).
- Automatically maintains water level
- Helps prevent pump motor damage - Ideal when travel prevents checking pool
- Easily portable
Easy to Install:
- Simple assembly which requires no tools
- Requires no plumbers or electricians
- Requires no structural modifications
- All In-Ground Swimming Pools
- All Above-Ground Swimming Pools
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed