The Wall Whale Component Kit for Pool Brushes
The Wall Whale Swimming Pool Brush is a pool brush with a spoiler. The spoiler, or tail, holds the brush against the pool surface with more than 10x the force of a normal brush. Brushing a swimming pool is the most important part of swimming pool maintenance. Brushing your pool removes algae, but more importantly, brushing prevents algae in your pool and extends the life of your pool surface by removing mineral deposits which will ruin your pool surface. If you have a new swimming pool, it shoud be brushed 2-3 times per day for the first month. The Wall Whale is endorsed by swimming pool builders and swimming pool finish manufacturers as the most effective brush for startup pool brushing.
- Includes all necessary hardware to install the Wall Whale Fin to any bursh larger than 18"
- One handed brushing - let the water do the work
- No skipping down the wall - single pass coverage even for tough algae
- Works like the spoiler on a car - the tail creates more than 10x the forces against the pool surface
- Brushing isn't a pain in your back - use your arm and should to do the job
- Ideal solution for algae removal - routine maintenance and new pool startup brushing
- Great for any pool application - homeowners, service professionals, remodels, and reconstruction
- Use fewer chemicals - a regular brushing reduces the need for costly and dangerous chemicals
- All In-Ground Swimming Pools
- All Above-Ground Swimming Pools
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed