The Superior Pool Cover Pump removes water automatically from your pool cover when water is present and shuts off when the water has been removed. It will turn on in as little as 1-1/2" of water and has a garden hose attachment to pump the water away from the pool.
The pump is built to last using thermoplastic construction and a hermetically sealed, oil cooled and thermally protected motor with stainless steel motor shaft. The large base provides stability and prevents leaves and other debris from entering the pump. There is a bottom screen that can be removed for easy cleaning and a clog resistant impeller to ensure your pump is always running smoothly.
- 2,100 gallons per hour at 0.0 ft.
- Thermoplastic construction with built-in handles for ease of transport and installation
- 1” NPT discharge
- 3/4” garden hose adapter
- Activates in 1-1/2” of water
- Large base design for added stability
- Bottom screen removes easily for cleaning
- Internal automatic vertical float switch
- Hermetically sealed, oil cooled motor for long pump life
- Clog resistant impeller
- Motor is thermally protected with automatic reset thermal protector
- Energy efficient split capacitor motor. Lower amp draw, runs cooler, lasts longer
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Carbon/ceramic/stainless steel mechanical shaft seal
- Upper and lower permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Acceptable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compact, lightweight design is easily portable
- Every unit is 100% pressure tested