The hottest product for eliminating all kinds of metallic stains. Super Stain Treat replaces draining and acid washing. It is effective across the whole pH range. Super Stain Treat is compatible with all surfaces including, marcite, fiberglass, gunite, vinyl and exposed aggregate. It is the first step in a two-step program for removing & prevention.
- Effectively removes stains from fiberglass.
- Granular concentrate is more powerful & concentrated than typical liquid stain removers.
- Delivers enhanced performance when it's needed most - unlike most liquid treatments (which break down when pH drops).
- Dollar for dollar, the most powerful stain remover ever made
- Turn off pump
- Your pool chlorine level should be below 0.3 ppm (parts per million) before treatment.
- Before turning on the pump, you pool water should be balanced correctly.
- Adjust pH below 7.2 to allow Super Stain Treat to work most effectively.
- Reset pH level to proper levels once stain treatment has finished.
- Add 2.5 lbs per 15,000 gallons
- After one hour, brush pool and check pH before turning pump back on
- All In-Ground Pools
- All Above-Ground Pools