Hayward Pro Series 18" Sand Filter with 1 HP Matrix Pump
With the sand filter method, impurities are extracted from the water using sand to collect and attract the debris as small as 20 to 40 microns. Sand filters must be backwashed (running it in reverse) to unload the water waste.
Providing you with quality you can trust, the Hayward Pro Series high-rate sand filters incorporate the latest pool filter technology to ensure your pool is operating at its very best. Molded of durable, corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic, they feature attractive, unitized tank construction for years of trouble-free operation with only minimal care. Pro Series sets a new standard for performance, value and dependability.
- 1 1/2" Hayward 7-Way Multi-Port Valve (included)
- Flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation of valve to simplify plumbing
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Full-size internal piping provides smooth, free-flowing performance
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic for dependable, all-weather performance
- Seven position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the valve/filter functions (included)
- Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty