A sanitizer that lasts for many days! Utilizing a unique octagon shape, the extended release tablets use a proprietary slow-dissolving Cal Hypo technology. Plus, it does all this without adding any Cyanuric Acid (CYA) to your pool's water.
- For use in skimmers or with the Poolife NST Prime Feeder.
- Skimmer basket must be clear of all other water treatment products before adding tablet(s).
- Place the tablet(s) in an empty skimmer basket.
- Replace with new tablet(s) as needed.
- For optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 - 7.6, total alkalinity from 60 - 120 ppm, calcium hardness above 200 ppm and free available chlorine residual between 1 - 4 ppm.
- Compatible with chlorine, salt chlorine generators, ozone and mineral systems.
- Active ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite (Cal Hypo)