Non-chlorine shock oxidizer that removes organic contaminants and improves water clarity.
- 1 lb bags of ClearView Chlor Free Shock & Swim 15
- Active Ingredient: 45% Potassium Monopersulfate
- Equivalent to 3.26% active oxygen
- Removes chloramines
- Safe with Chlorine, Bromine, and copper/silver sanitizer systems
- Will not raise Chlorine to unsafe levels
- Re-enter pool as quickly as 15 minutes after application
- Restores sparkle and clarity to dull water
- Will not bleach or fade vinyl liners
When to Use
- For initial treatment at pool opening
- Weekly for maintenance
- After heavy use
- After heavy rain or wind
- At pool closing
- Add 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each week. NOTE: Add only when no bathers are present. Bathers can return to the pool after 15 minutes.
- Broadcast product uniformly over the surface of the water, adding 2/3 of the total dose into the deep end of the pool.
- Run the pool filter for at least 8 hours.
- For initial treatment or when opening or closing pools for the season, add 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.