Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat Chlorine-Free Sanitizer 1 - 1/2 gal
Baquacil Swimming Pool Sanitizer & Algistat is a chlorine-free polymeric sanitizer that is effective against a wide variety of microorganisms. Because it forms insoluble complexes with pool contaminants, Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat works in conjunction with the filter to physically remove impurities from the water as it sanitizes. Unlike chlorine and bromine based sanitizerrs, the Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat is not affected by sunlight, water temperature, or pH fluctuations. This stability allows a pool to be properly maintained for longer periods, generally 7-14 days depending on consumption patterns, before additional Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat is required. This provides more consistent bacteria control and greater ease of operation. Pool owners should check the level of Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat weekly using Baquacil Test Strips and top up when necessary.
- Stable and controlled sanitizer and pH levels even in strong sunlight
- Swimsuits maintain their original color all season long
- The water has a softer, more comfortable feel
- Vinyl liners last longer, retaining their original fit and colors
- Core products are liquid and therefore easier to accurately measure and apply
- Initial: Adjust Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat level to 50 ppm
- Maintenance: Refer to table on bottle to determine how much product should be added (will depend on current levels)
- All In-Ground Swimming Pools
- All Above-Ground Swimming Pools
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed