Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat Chlorine-Free Sanitizer 4 - 1/2 gal
Baquacil Swimming Pool Sanitizer & Algistat is a chlorine-free polymeric sanitizer that is effective against a wide variety of microorganisms. Because it forms insoluble complexes with pool contaminants, Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat works in conjunction with the filter to physically remove impurities from the water as it sanitizes. Unlike chlorine and bromine based sanitizerrs, the Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat is not affected by sunlight, water temperature, or pH fluctuations. This stability allows a pool to be properly maintained for longer periods, generally 7-14 days depending on consumption patterns, before additional Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat is required. This provides more consistent bacteria control and greater ease of operation. Pool owners should check the level of Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat weekly using Baquacil Test Strips and top up when necessary.
- Stable and controlled sanitizer and pH levels even in strong sunlight
- Swimsuits maintain their original color all season long
- The water has a softer, more comfortable feel
- Vinyl liners last longer, retaining their original fit and colors
- Core products are liquid and therefore easier to accurately measure and apply
- Initial: Adjust Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat level to 50 ppm
- Maintenance: Refer to table on bottle to determine how much product should be added (will depend on current levels)
- All In-Ground Swimming Pools
- All Above-Ground Swimming Pools
The only algistat ever used in 17 years.
Posted by Toby on 8th Jul 2013
We were introduced to Baquacil products in 1996 when we built our pool. Through the years we have never wavered in its use. It is reasonably priced, dependable and stable in its performance, does not turn hair green, nor fade swim suits. It disipates mostly due to having to replace pool water. Some of my family have nasal/sinus bissues with chlorine, but not Baquacil. I do my own maintenance, and have never felt burdened by pool upkeep.
Customers also viewed