Speck Pump A91-II Variable Speed Pump 1.1 HP - Twist Lock Plug
The A91-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance. The A91 is available with a special energy efficient PSC motor saving up to 20% over standard split phase motors.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. Comes equipped with a standard 1.5″ slip and 1.5″/1.25″ hose adaptor connections.
- For pool users safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with lock ring design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V. Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED screen and keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels â€“ Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
- Applications: In-ground pools (small to medium)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed