The E71-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. It has been perfectly engineered for durability and quiet performance with economy in mind. The all-around pool pump with extra large basket is ideally suited for above-ground and on-ground pools.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8″ mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- All New horizontal/vertical discharge in one casing.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped hose adaptors. (Also available in 1.5″ NPT / 2″ Slip quick disconnect unions.)
- For pool user safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with lock ring design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- One year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED screen and keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels â€“ Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.